Blogging 201, Day One: Set Three Goals
- To publish an average of five posts per calendar month. Why:
- I actually enjoy it when I find the time
- It helps me on my mission to learn to write better
- Less than one post a week – if my commitment is that low, why am I bothering!
- To maintain and increase my engagement with other bloggers. Why:
- I enjoy the interaction
- It encourages me to more critically read other bloggers work, if I know that I am going to comment on it.
- It helps build traffic to my site – which I like 🙂
- To start to engage more with the Writing 101 course, and the daily post. Why:
- This is my aim I starting this blog! To learn to write bitterer.