I have seen these awards images on sites and often wondered about them. And now I have one. Many thanks to Terry at Through the Lens of my Life for kindly nominating me.
Quoting from Terry’s site
The One Lovely Blog Award recognizes blogs considered to be lovely, written by bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with their viewers and followers. The nominees are chosen by fellow bloggers, and the nominations are presented to new and up-and-coming bloggers. The purpose of the award is to not only give recognition, but to help the new blogger reach more viewers as well.
How lovely 🙂
Paying it Forward
Since I am nominated, in order to “accept” the award, I must follow these guidelines:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo image to your acceptance post.
- Share 7 facts/or things about myself.
- Nominate about 10 bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog.
- You may then accept the award by following the guidelines above.
- Motivating Giraffe – because I just love the cartoons.
- Craft Lady in Combat Boots – great posts, and a truly wise tag line.
- Notes Tied On The Sagebrush – Another great blog title.
- Laughing Through Life – I really like the real-life photos.
- Smiling in Sonoma – More splendid images, and the cool site names seem to be a thing too.
- Fannie Frankfurter – who helps me get lost in poetry, historical curiosities and the like.
- Po’ Girl Shines – another on with images I like and a catchy site name.
Okay, I have reached 7, that’s nearly ‘about 10’. I like other blogs too, I am keenly aware though that if I don’t publish this now – well, it’ll never happen. I still have another award from two weeks back I need to get on to!
Seven things or facts about me
- I once saw a beige El Camino, but I have never see a yellow one!
- I have always loved big cats – as in lions, and tigers, etc.
- My favourite since childhood is the jaguar – but I hate the Jaguar cars.
- As I write I am being watched by a very large cuddly Tigger 🙂
- I am addicted to coffee – but you knew that already.
- I love Yellowstone Park
- I once went to New York – but only once 😉